Originally launched in 2015 in Georgia, USA, Coin.Space is a cryptocurrency platform that works to bring a simple wallet to everyone, especially people who have no access to a bank account.
Underbanking is a big problem for many people, and cryptos can really help many to gain access to advanced financial services. As the rise of DeFi has demonstrated, there is lots of interest in decentralized financial solutions, but it all starts with people gaining access to the system.
There are very few technological barriers left to using cryptos.
Most people have the necessary electronics to trade and save tokens and the Coin.Space wallet takes that availability even further by ensuring that people with low bandwidth connections can still make crypto transactions.
About the Wallet
The Coin wallet can be used on many types of devices – and functions well in low bandwidth conditions. Up to now, Coin.Space has expanded globally with more than 20 million wallet registrations and available in over 20 countries worldwide.
The wallet works with any ERC20 and ERC223 tokens and supports popular Crypto blockchains (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Ripple, Stellar and Ethereum). Currently more than 20,000 tokens that are built on Crypto are accessible through Coin Wallet app.
The wallet platform is available for download and installation on Android, iOS and Windows. This means that most people who have a smartphone or a computer that is connected to the internet can use the Coin.Space wallet.
Besides a large potential market, the one of the best things about Coin.Space is that Coin.Space only charges a fee on actual transactions.
Otherwise, there are no extra fees for installation or wallet registration. That’s why Coin.Space is considered one of the cheapest and most convenient cryptocurrency wallets out there.
Coin.Space combines a multi-layer protection and modern security protocols to offer its users top-of-the-range security.
Here are some of the things that the Coin.Space wallet offers:
- Coin.Space applies AES-256 encryption mechanism on clients’ device to ensure no breach from client-side
- New wallet creation security is strengthened with the utilization of BIP 39 passphrase encryption to prevent any threats of losing new accounts
A 4-digit PIN is required to verify identity when users log in their account
- Users can generate private keys and save them on their own devices to avoid any communication with external servers and even avoid contact with Coin.Space’s system
- Coin.Space cooperates closely with compromised certificate authorities to keep all HTTPS sites safe from all acts that attempt to use fake IDs or fraudulent certificates
- Coin.Space is committed to providing its users with absolute confidentiality, even private keys are not stored on Coin.Space system but on users’ personal devices, in order to guarantee users full control over their wallet and coins
As a wallet service provider, Coin.Space comprehends the value of metadata and how much users expect to keep their private information out of danger. Therefore, Coin.Space adheres to a set of strict protocols and practices to completely preserve a user database.
- Coin.Space is committed to not reusing users’ personal data, such as address, purchase habits and so on, and takes full responsibility for keeping all information safe from any other parties
- Coin.Space extracts all users’ historical transaction data before confirming a new transaction. Thanks to that, the platform is able to avoid any leaking on the data of users’ wallets
- Coin.Space offers close support from Tor and a secure VPN, which gives users the power to conduct their transactions with an anonymous IP address
Coin.Space offers an attractive scheme for mining activities, divided into 3 different levels for users’ consideration.
- Default miners are provided “an approximately confirmation time of 30 minutes to 60 minutes”
- Fastest miners are provided “a confirmation in the next 0-1 blocks”
- Minimum miners are provided “an approximately confirmation time of 60 minutes to 90 minutes”
A built-in exchange network
- Like other popular crypto exchanges such as BRD Wallet, Blockchain.com or Bitcoin.com, Coin.Space builds an own exchange platform (Shapeshift) to allow its users to buy and sell cryptos
- Coin.Space’s users can join the Shapeshift platform and enjoy the instant bitcoin transactions
Coin.Space – Open to Almost Anyone
Basically, everyone can join and create a wallet on Coin.Space. At the same time, the platform specifically aims at a couple of target audiences, including.
- People who are fresh to cryptocurrency investment and trading – They are newcomers who wish to enter the market and look to buy crypto for the first time. Coin.Space provides guidance for the simplest solutions for beginners
- Shoppers who want to use their coins to pay at local stores – Coin.Space acts as a payment processor to enable the purchase of regular goods using cryptocurrencies
About Jonathan Speigner, the founder and CEO of Coin.Space
Jonathan Speigner is an expert with deep technical knowledge in various sectors, including “security, cryptocurrencies, mobility, cloud computing, and surrounding technologies”.
During his long successful career that has lasted over 25 years, Jonathan has worked with more than 25,000 clients across the world, which gives him a firm background in international information technology and customs.
Speigner has dealt with multiple industrial projects in finance, medical healthcare, telecommunications, and software vendor verticals. All of those jobs help him gain wide technical expertise in “networking, mobile, storage, compute infrastructure, programming and security”.
Not only achieving many great successes in the tech industry, but Jonathan Speigner is also a well-known person for his comprehension over business operations, from financial flow, international affairs to human management.
With Jonathan Speigner as the founder and CEO of Coin.Space, the platform’s users benefit from his long-sighted vision and inclusive experience.
Banking For Everyone
It might be surprising to learn that while most people can afford a smartphone, many can’t gain access to the banking system. Banking services in some of the world’s poorest countries are extremely expensive relative to a person’s income, which leaves the working poor with few options.
By offering a range of crypto services, Coin.Space is giving people everywhere the ability to use cryptos both locally and globally. The costs involved in sending tokens is very low when compared to fiat currencies, which is a great thing for people who need to access financial services at the lowest possible rates.
DeFi is also one of the most promising technological breakthroughs for microfinance, as cryptos have such low operational costs attached to making value transfers. Microlending is much easier when using cryptos, and with the use of smart contracts, very few humans need to be involved with the process.
Connecting With Coin.Space
Right now, Coin.Space is open to more than 20 different nations – and the company is working to expand its operations to other countries in the future. As a provider of decentralized financial solutions, Coin.Space is well placed to grow over the medium-term as cryptos are likely to rise in popularity.
More detailed information about the project is available on the official website, which you can visit by clicking here.
In addition, interested investors can participate in Coin.Space’s social community networks to exchange their ideas with other traders. So far, Coin.Space’s users can join its member society on Medium and LinkedIn through the following addresses.
The post Coin.Space: An Anonymous Multi-Currency Cryptocurrency Wallet appeared first on Blockonomi.
Source: Coin.Space: An Anonymous Multi-Currency Cryptocurrency Wallet