Taking pride in being a globally-acclaimed organizer of major poker tournaments has announced the inclusion of the Corona Casino & Resort Phu Quoc in Vietnam as one of the venues for staging the forthcoming APT Vietnam Phu Quoc 2021. The long-awaited event will go on a roll from March 17 through March 28, 2021, giving an exciting opportunity to poker players from across the globe.
Asian Poker Tour’s official Twitter handle broadcasted the news about the addition of the new destination for the Vietnam-based tournament.
As per the post, the APT team is elated to add the Corona Casino & Resort Phu Quoc as its venue owing to the popular status of the resort. The resort is a perfect blend of luxurious hospitality and immersive entertainment studded with the excellence of casinos. It is the only casino in the country that allows natives to gamble along with the foreign tourists visiting the region. The resort offers a plethora of amenities including:
- Two hotels, including the five-star Radisson Blu Resort Phu Quoc and the four-star, rated VinOasis Resort Phu Quoc. The hotels are studded with all the basic as well as luxurious facilities, including a spa, lounges, bars, bedroom villas, private beach, pools, etc.
- A retail and restaurant space named Almaz, which includes a 24-hour noodle shop and restaurants depicting Japanese culture and fusion themes.
- Club for kids.
- Convention center of 193,750 sq ft.
- Theater with a capacity of 500 people.
- Nightly entertainment.
- Amusement Park.
- Greenery-filled safari park.
- Sprawling Golf course.
A huge area of 200,000 sq. Ft. is dedicated to gaming lovers. With 1,000 electronic machines, the casino is home to a wide range of popular games. It is suitable for big tournaments as the main hall can support 50 poker tables in a single play. The mass floor provides 30 tables and the main floor has a multigame stadium with accumulating capacity of 125 people. There is a screen space of 16m by 4m having twelve individual screens that show a particular program or multiple programs. Presently, there are twelve tables for cash games in the poker room. The Vietnamese natives of 21+ years of age and a monthly income of a minimum of VND10 million can enter the casino. They need to pay an entry levy for gaining the services.
The post Asian Poker Tour Adds Corona Casino & Resort Phu Quoc as New Spot appeared first on Times Of Casino.
Source: Asian Poker Tour Adds Corona Casino & Resort Phu Quoc as New Spot