CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Lucas Huang, the Head of Growth at Tokenlon, a popular decentralized exchange (DEX).
Before joining Tokenlon, Huang spent years working at Kyber Network and Deloitte Consulting. Huang studied computer science at the University of Chicago and accounting information systems at Michigan State University.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Lucas got into crypto
- Why Tokenlon was created
- Tokenlon’s notable achievements or milestones
- The benefits of using Tokenlon over other DEXs
- Tokenlon’s product roadmap
- Utility of the upcoming LON governance token
- The biggest challenges of building a DEX
- Other blockchain projects Lucas is excited about
- Huang’s crypto predictions for 2021
The post Tokenlon’s Head of Growth on the challenges of building a decentralized exchange, crypto predictions for 2021 and more appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Source: Tokenlon’s Head of Growth on the challenges of building a decentralized exchange, crypto predictions for 2021 and more