CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Jonathan Squires, the CEO of Currency.com, a top platform for digital asset trading with a broad spectrum of fiat and crypto on-ramps. Squires was previously CEO of iBus Media, part of the Stars Group. With his traditional MBA background, he is one of the new bunch of leaders in crypto who are driving the expansion in decentralized finance and tokenized asset markets.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Jonathan’s professional background and how he got into crypto
- Why he started Currency.com
- Why the team is headquartered in Gibraltar
- Currency.com’s notable milestones
- Benefits of using Currency.com over other platforms
- The Currency.com product roadmap
- Pros and cons of regulated exchanges
- Challenges of building a trading platform
- Other blockchain developments Jonathan is excited about
- Crypto predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Biggest obstacles for crypto mainstream adoption
- Jonathan’s most controversial opinion relating to blockchain
The post Currency.com CEO on the pros and cons of regulated exchanges, crypto predictions for 2021 and more appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Source: Currency.com CEO on the pros and cons of regulated exchanges, crypto predictions for 2021 and more