Hailed as one of the biggest transformative casino hubs in the City of Philadelphia, Live! Casino and Hotel is all set to surprise its fans with the launch of a revolutionary gaming and entertainment venue in the Stadium District at 4 PM on January 19, 2021. The casino will run a reservation-only Preview Days event for the Live! Rewards Club members between January 19 to February 11 on the channel.
According to the report, the grand opening of the new venue has been scheduled to take place on February 11, 2021, at 8 PM after the successful completion of the Preview Days event. The casino team is waiting to get a positive revert on the pending approval from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board in relation to the opening ceremony.
The Rewards Club members willing to take the benefit of the Preview Days can do so by making reservations on the LivePhillyRSVP.com portal. The reservation process has begun, and the interested members can avail the benefits quickly. The guests who do not have the club membership can sign up for the Preview Days benefit at PhillyLiveRewards.com.
Features of Live! Casino and Hotel
The lavish 510,000 square-foot casino property includes:
- Wide range of gaming options including 2,100 slots and table games, 150 live tables, a 29-table poker room
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- Luxurious hotel with a 208-room capacity
- Sprawling parking space
- Entertainment and dining options along with huge meeting space
- The immensely popular Zagat-rated steakhouse venue, The Prime Rib, will now find its place inside Live! Casino. Enjoy the exotic flavors of perfectly cooked steaks, salads, and desserts. The posh bar and lounge setup will keep you high for a long.
- Sports and Social Philly will cater to the interests of the sports freaks. This sports restaurant, gaming venue, and lounge will offer the best in-class sports fun to the customers. It will feature a FanDuel Sportsbook and Lounge retail hub along with an immersive AV system.
- The visitors can enjoy the flavors of Southeast Asia in the Luk Fu restaurant.
- In the 10th Street Market food hall, the visitors can enjoy the exotic flavors of Philadelphia’s magical street food. The customers will be served at Lorenzo and Sons Pizza, Sang Kee Noodle Bar and Kitchen, Termini Brothers Bakery, etc. There is a 24×7 bar in the market offering the best drinks in town.
- You can find two exciting food joints belonging to Guy Fieri, the popular chef and TV celebrity. R Bar and Center Bar are some other establishments to be opened in the casino venue.
The post Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia To Surprise Fans With New Launches appeared first on TimesOfCasino.
Source: Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia To Surprise Fans With New Launches