CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Huy Nguyen, CTO and Co-Founder of interoperable blockchain, KardiaChain.
Before founding KardiaChain, Huy spent 10 years working at Google, building large-scale distributed infrastructure. Huy studied Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) at UC Berkeley.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Huy got into crypto
- Biggest obstacles for mainstream crypto adoption
- KardiaChain’s goals and objectives
- The benefits of using Kardiachain
- Vietnam and South East Asia as a blockchain hub
- Blockchain interoperability standards
- The partners of Kardiachain
- Controversial opinions
- Huy’s crypto predictions for 2021
The post KardiaChain CTO on bringing the whole Vietnamese population onto the blockchain, crypto predictions and more appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Source: KardiaChain CTO on bringing the whole Vietnamese population onto the blockchain, crypto predictions and more