CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Bobby Ong, the co-founder of CoinGecko.
CoinGecko was established in April 2014 and is the largest independent cryptoasset data aggregator in the world.
Bobby is a contributing author in two digital currencies books – Handbook of Digital Currency, 1st Edition and Handbook of Blockchain, Digital Finance, and Inclusion, Volume 1.
He was included in the Forbes 2019 30 Under 30 Asia list and holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from University College London.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Bobby got into crypto
- Why he and his co-founder started CoinGecko
- Where their team is located and the pros/cons of that jurisdiction
- CoinGecko’s notable achievements
- Benefits of using CoinGecko over similar platforms
- Biggest challenge of building a coin analytics platform
- Other projects and blockchain developments he is excited about
- Predictions for 2021 and beyond
- Bobby’s most controversial opinion related to crypto
The post Bobby Ong on why he started CoinGecko, building a team in Malaysia, eschewing venture capital and more appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Source: Bobby Ong on why he started CoinGecko, building a team in Malaysia, eschewing venture capital and more