The crypto industry has evolved a lot in the last years, with developers searching for new ways of integrating cryptocurrencies in our daily life.
However, to make crypto investments profitable, the coins and tokens need to be accessible for as many people as possible. The more people join, the bigger the market cap – which will raise the crypto utility.
Therefore, many companies have committed to offering numerous advantages for people to join in. However, we found one company that completely stands out – WALP Entertainment, with its fresh new project Feyorra.
What is Feyorra?
Feyorra, also known as FEY, is an ERC-20 token linked to the FaucetPay ecosystem. The purpose of developing it was to offer as many people as possible the chance to join the crypto community.
Everything started with the FaucetPay project – a wallet platform with over 900 micro-website partners and over 1 million active users worldwide. Faucet Pay gained its popularity by making it possible for users to earn rewards for performing micro-tasks, like completing surveys or watching ads.
Users can also multiply their assets by playing games, such as:
Although Faucet Pay had great success over the years, the team behind it found that people are still reluctant to the idea of crypto. This is mostly because they are afraid to invest a considerable amount of money in coins and tokens and risk losing it all.
Therefore, the development team found a solution to welcome more people into the crypto area – creating its own token and releasing it for free, starting with December 2020.
How does it happen?
After the token was completely developed, the team released it immediately – no ICO, no IEO.
That’s because they didn’t create it to gain immediate profit but to expand their community and make the platform more robust. The token will gain value in time once their users will start using them on partnered websites.
Owning a Feyorra token will give users access to various discounts, rewards points, and many other benefits.
The total token supply is 1 billion, from which just 25% is set aside for the company’s reserve. The other 75% is distributed to users in the following manner:
- 5% can be obtained through Faucet Distribution;
- 30% can be obtained through Liquidity Mining;
- 40% can be obtained through Wager Mining.
So, it is not complicated. All you need is a little patience, and maybe a hodler alter ego.
In case those terms are unfamiliar to you, let us shine a light on them. These three are ways to gain additional assets.
Through faucet distribution, you can get rewards by watching different ads on partner websites. On Faucet Pay, those ads are never longer than 15 seconds – so you won’t even feel them. However, those ads are available for a limited time, so you need to keep an eye on them.
Liquidity mining is also known as yield farming, and it is a technique known for years. Basically, you lend assets to someone in order to get them back with interest. That person lends the money to someone else, with the same idea. So, you get a compound interest in the end.
Wager Mining is the most entertaining one since it gives you rewards while you gamble on FaucetPay. The process is straightforward. For every $1 (equivalent in crypto) you use, the platform will mine 0.07 FEY, and the tokens will be added to your wallet every 3 hours.
Staking your tokens will also earn you loyalty rewards, so don’t forget to try this too.
It is impressive how much the crypto domain evolved in the last couple of years, so much that it doesn’t represent just an economic movement to gain financial independence. Today it is also an instrument with which people can increase their income even in moments of a financial crisis (like losing a job).
WALP Entertainment did a great job with FaucetPay and Feyorra, proving that the only way to raise a company is by helping its clients grow.
The post Step Up your Crypto Strategy with Faucet Pay: Get your Free Feyorra Tokens appeared first on Blockonomi.
Source: Step Up your Crypto Strategy with Faucet Pay: Get your Free Feyorra Tokens