CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Ran Neuner, Founder of the fast-growing live streaming blockchain channel Crypto Banter.
Before creating CryptoBanter, he founded and built the biggest marketing and sales agency in Africa, The Creative Counsel, which he sold to the French media giant Publicis for over $150m when he discovered crypto. Then he went on to create and host Crypto Trader, the world’s first and only televised Crypto show on CNBC.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Ran got into crypto
- How this bull market feels different from 2017
- CryptoBanter’s goals and objectives
- How CryptoBanter built a strong community in a short time
- The responsibilities of being a crypto influencer
- Creating compelling crypto content every day
- Crypto’s adoption increase
- Controversial opinions
- Ran’s crypto predictions for 2021
The post Ran Neuner on building a live and credible 24/7 crypto community appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Source: Ran Neuner on building a live and credible 24/7 crypto community