The Microsoft NinjaCat is an iconic piece of artwork that started life inside a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation. This came at a time when things were turning around for Microsoft, before the big explosion which marked the company becoming a major part of our lives.
For those that know the NinjaCat, they will understand the value of this NFT, and the reason so much excitement is building up around it. For those who don’t know, it doesn’t matter. NFTs like these don’t come along every day and they are truly collectible pieces.
Ethernity, the NFT marketplace, is launching its new platform on April 12th, and to mark this momentous occasion they are conducting a first-of-its-kind NFT Drop. According to Ethernity, this marks an ode to creators, crypto, memes, NFTs, and the very internet itself.
We have come such a long way in such a little time, with the internet marking a major milestone in our lives. This tool has proved to be special and creative with only your mind blocking the outer expanses of what you can see and explore on the web. NFTs run parallel to this during this time, as Ethernity Drop Jason Heuser’s meme celebrates the internet, with collectible NFT Drop to some users.
Ethernity is a unique auction marketplace that has helped push NFTs into public awareness. They offer collectible digital trading cards across a variety of areas including soccer, music, film, and more, as well as limited edition pieces of art. They do all of this with a big conscience, giving 90% of the proceeds from the sale of an NFT to charity, with the other 10% going to the gas fees and Ethernity itself.
Here are the details for taking part in the Drop:
- 1/1 Welcome to the Internet 3D — Auction & IO Digital Screens (paid in ERN)
- 30/30 Limited Editions — Silent Auction (paid in ERN)
- 269/269 Buy It Now — PRICE TBA (paid in ERN)
- 50 Editions will be made available to STONE holders at our farming event by the end of the month.
- Monday, April 12th | Time TBA
- ERN is required to be able to bid or buy.
- AR & Virtual World Unlockables: TBA
The post Ethernity conducts first NFT drop to celebrate their platform launch appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Source: Ethernity conducts first NFT drop to celebrate their platform launch