CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Tate Berenbaum, the founder of Verto.exchange, a decentralized trading protocol built on top of Arweave.
Arweave describes itself as a new type of storage that backs data with sustainable and perpetual endowments, allowing users and developers to store data forever.
Verto was established in July of 2020 and was the first platform users could trade profit-sharing tokens on. As a decentralized network of trading posts built on top of Arweave’s “blockweave,” anyone can host their own trading post and power the exchange, while also being incentivized to do so.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Tate’s background and how he got into crypto
- Why he decided to start Verto.exchange and build on top of Arweave
- What profit-sharing tokens are and how Verto benefits from them
- What features his team is excited to build in the future
- How he sees the Arweave ecosystem developing over the next few years
- Crypto predictions for 2021 and much more
The post Verto.exchange founder explains why he built the first DEX on “permaweb” protocol Arweave appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Source: Verto.exchange founder explains why he built the first DEX on “permaweb” protocol Arweave