CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Ali Raheman, Founder of Autonio, an algorithmic trading platform that also develops solutions that enhance DeFi liquidity.
Ali has a Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from Xi’an Jiaotong University, China alongside his work as Founder of Autonio.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How Ali got into crypto
- What led Ali to build Autonio
- Autonio’s goals and objectives
- The benefits of using Autonio
- The power of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- The liquidity problem across DeFi
- Controversial opinions
- Ali’s crypto predictions for 2021
The post Ali Raheman, founder of Autonio, on building an algorithmic trading community appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Source: Ali Raheman, founder of Autonio, on building an algorithmic trading community