In February 2022, Lviv will host a conference dedicated to blockchain and cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency AntiMeetup is a one-of-a-kind event taking place in Lviv for the first time. By asking questions, you can delve into the universe of information. Get the greatest bitcoin specialists to answer your questions! Boring reports have no place in this environment. There will be fewer lectures and more time for questions and answers.
Bitcoin will be 13 years old in 2022. Ukraine has climbed into the top ten countries in the world of blockchain development and adoption of cryptocurrencies and NFTs. The country is anticipated to pass a law on virtual assets, and individuals are being educated about cryptocurrencies in large numbers. AntiMeetup 2022, which will take place on February 26 in Lviv, will serve as their introduction to Ukrainian life.
Unlike regular conferences, AntiMeetup 2022 places a greater emphasis on attendees than on speakers. 90% of the time will be spent responding to guests inquiries. Attending the conference will benefit users at all levels, from novice to expert.
Exon Center DeFi platform, Binance crypto exchange, Trustee Wallet crypto wallet, First NFT Agency for creating non-fungible tokens, CryptoBrewMaster NFT game, SSG Systems cybersecurity agency, Jax cryptocurrency. NET, blockchain Harmony Protocol, DAO and blockchain development, legal company for blockchain projects Manimama, and other well-known Ukrainian professionals will speak at the conference.
The guests will have access to expert commentary on what is going on in the Ukrainian virtual asset business, as well as material for publications and the ability to record audio and video interviews.
The venue is the Grand Hotel Lviv’s conference hall (Svobody Ave., 13). The official program will run from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., with casual interaction between speakers and participants taking place in the genuine ambiance of a winter weekend in Lviv’s historic center.
What do the hosts say about the AntiMeetup 2022?
At the event, the focus is on the attendees. It is our responsibility to ensure that they receive answers to their questions. This is why they come in the first place.Victor Manin, a bitcoin entrepreneur and meetup organizer
Ludwig von Mises, the greatest economist of the Austrian school, was born in Lviv. She is the one who validates the concept of private money, which cryptocurrencies have been implementing for the past thirteen years. As a result, an annual crypto festival should be hosted in Lviv, which will serve as the city’s “calling card” and attract thousands of crypto aficionados from all over the world who aspire to visit Mises’ birthplace. We believe that AntiMeetUp will start a new tradition by proclaiming Lviv as Western Ukraine’s crypto capital.Evgeniy Romanenko, event host
Why should you attend AntiMeetup 2022?
- AntiMeetup is a venue where speakers don’t give talks and you don’t have to listen to long texts.
- Majority of the speaker’s speech is devoted to answering questions from the audience.
- You will have an excellent opportunity to ask the speaker any questions you may have.
- The value of attending the event is judged by how many questions you ask, not by how much you listen.
Who is it for and what will you learn?
- You have no idea how cryptocurrency works, and you have no idea how to evaluate initiatives for investment.
- Working with fundamental crypto tools is not a skill that you have.
- Do you have any idea how to put together a bitcoin portfolio?
- Learn how to store your assets in a secure manner.
- Find more about the latest developments and Web 3.0 technology.
- Become a DEFI Entrepreneur by completing the DEFI Entrepreneurship Program.
- and more